CCC Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
May 7, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Monday-Saturday from 1:00-5:00pm & free delivery is available for orders over $75 within a seven-mile radius of the store.
- Albala Tierno Rosemary - sheep milk, Finca Fuentille, Ciudad Real, Spain | $13/half lb
- Gorgonzola Dolce - cow milk, casArrigoni, Valtaleggio, Italy | $12.50/half lb
- Tarentaise Reserve - raw cow milk, Spring Brook Farm, Reading, VT | $19.50/half lb
- Sottocenere - cow milk, Moro Latteria, Veneto, Italy | $15/half lb
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am – 4:00pm Monday-Saturday with free delivery on orders over $100 within 10 miles of the store. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order. Charlotte City Club Members who attended this event will receive an additional 10% off their order! Just mention your "FEAST Food Tours Workshop" when you call.
Wines from your workshop- specially priced for our participants:
- NV Zardetto Prosecco | $5.99 187 mL / $14.99 750 mL
- 2018 Castellare Chianti Classico | $15.99 375 mL / $24.99 750 mL
- 2018 Tiefenbrunner Pinot Grigio | $9.99 375 mL / $16.99 750 mL
- 2015 Poliziano Vino Nobile de Montepulciano 2016 | $17.99 375 mL / $32.99 750 mL
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops scheduled for every Wednesday through the end of June, along with a wide variety of other offerings. There's something for everyone: home cooks, seafood lovers, beer drinkers, family-friendly, date nights, and more. Keep an eye out for more dates & experiences coming soon!