Join us for an exclusive opportunity to go in-depth with the innovative chefs shaping Charlotte’s cuisine on their food and beverage menus.
- Saturdays at 3:00pm
- Approximately 3 hours
- Distance covered: about 0.5 miles
- Group transportation for part of tour
- Small group with 12 guests or fewer
- $85 per person
How To Prepare
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- What to bring:
- Cash for any desired purchases and/or tour guide gratuity
- Camera to capture any food memories
- Government-issued ID if you plan to participate in alcoholic beverage tastings. Any guest consuming alcohol on the tour must be 21+ years of age.
If written cancellation occurs within 5 days of the tour start time, the ticket price is non-refundable. Monies will be refunded in full if cancellation notice occurs more than 5 days before your tour.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergency, or extreme weather circumstances. We strive to find a suitable substitute in these cases to avoid any inconvenience to tour registrants.
- Advance ticket purchase required.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- We are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions on this tour. Guests with dietary restrictions can be accommodated on our other tours with advance notice; guests who are non-drinkers can be accommodated on any of our tours. Please contact us with questions, and thank you for your understanding.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to extreme weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Specific tour stops and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Tours start at our meeting location for a minimum of 20 minutes. If you are running late, you can catch up.
- If you enjoyed your time on the tour, tips are appreciated by your tour guide.
- March 28, 2020
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- There are 10 spaces left