- There is one space left
Explore the world of craft beer & brewing with Rachael Hudson, Advanced Cicerone, Head Brewer, and Co-Founder of Pilot Brewing Company.
With a wide variety of traditional styles and even more unique modern interpretations, there is a beer for every palate and every flavor profile. Discover the brewing process and tasting notes for each beer, and enjoy food pairings to enhance your tasting experience. This workshop package includes everything you need for up to two guests to participate:
- Crowlers or cans of at least two different beers (over 64 ounces total)
- Two food items sourced from local producers and curated to pair with your beers
- Livestream tasting experience with Rachael to guide you through the types of beer & each pairing
- Opportunities to connect with Rachael during your tasting experience to hear her story and ask questions
- Access to a recording of your tasting workshop for future watching
Contactless package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Wednesday from 2:00-8:00pm and Thursday from 2:00-5:30pm at Pilot Brewing. Workshop livestreams will be hosted on Thursdays at 6:00pm, and private link details will be provided before each workshop.
Guests will need their own glassware & food utensils.
- Livestream: Thursdays at 6:00pm
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Recording access for later viewing
- Curated beer & food pairing package for up to two guests
- Contactless window pickup
- $70 per package
How To Prepare
- Contactless package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Wednesday from 2:00-8:00pm and Thursday from 2:00-5:30pm at Pilot Brewing.
- We will email you a private online meeting link 24-48 hours before your workshop livestream and will include additional details on setting up your livestream & privacy preferences. We will be using Zoom: watch this video if you would like to familiarize yourself with accessing virtual meetings in advance of your workshop
- Guests will need their own glassware & food preparation tools.
- We will be live during the workshop, so we encourage interaction & questions.
- We will be recording the workshop livestream and will provide access to the video to all registered participants. If you are unable to join the workshop livestream (or just want to relive the fun), you can review the video and enjoy your tasting on-demand. Once the workshop has concluded, the chat functionality will be closed.
Answers to any other questions can be found by contacting us.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- Advance package purchase and pickup required. Complete details on the pickup location will be provided with registration.
- If you require alternate package pickup dates/times, please call FEAST at 980-258-9992 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any options that may be available to you.
- We can not accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences for this virtual workshop. All food & beverage for this workshop is curated by your instructors to create a unique experience.
- Workshop inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- We are not able to offer refunds on any workshop cancellations.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment, staff/instructor emergencies, or other challenges that will prohibit the experience from taking place as outlined. In those instances, we will refund your money in full.