- this event is sold out
Dive into the world of craft and classic cocktails in an exclusive workshop with Andrew Romano, Acting GM & former Bar Manager for Sea Level NC Restaurant.
This hands-on workshop is perfect for cocktail lovers or any culinary connoisseur interested to learn more about the art of crafting balanced and seasonal beverages. In this workshop you will:
- Explore the foundations of mixology through the history and flavor profiles of various liquors & other ingredients
- Learn how to use the tools of the trade to measure, muddle, shake, and stir
- Create & enjoy three seasonal cocktails with the guidance of your instructor
- Savor various small plate courses by Executive Chef, Brett Faldstein
- Take home recipe cards for each featured cocktail to help you impress friends and family at home with your newfound expertise!
- In-person Event with Social Distancing
- Monday, October 19 at 6pm
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Includes 3 craft cocktail creations
- Chef’s various Small Plates
- Free validated parking (2-hours)
- $70 per person
How To Prepare
- We will be working hands-on with ingredients in a restaurant/bar environment. Therefore, please:
- Consider wearing closed-toe or rubber sole shoes
- If you have long hair, you may want to tie it back during the workshop
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting messy while prepping ingredients
- What to bring:
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer (optional)
- Bring in your Parking Garage Ticket for 2-hour validation & government issued ID for proof of age to consume alcoholic beverages
- Camera to capture any food & beverage memories
Feel free to contact us for answers to any other questions.
If written cancellation occurs within 5 days of the workshop start time, the ticket price is non-refundable. Monies will be refunded in full if cancellation notice occurs more than 5 days before your workshop.
If you are unable to attend this workshop and would like to send someone else in your place, substitutions are acceptable. The resolution of financial arrangements must be made between yourselves.
We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment, staff emergency, extreme circumstances making it unsafe, or other challenges that will prohibit the experience from taking place or meeting expectations. We strive to find a suitable substitute or refund in these cases to avoid any inconvenience to workshop registrants.
- Advance ticket purchase required.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know when registering. Due to the pre-planned nature of our workshop logistics, we cannot accommodate new or updated dietary restrictions on site.
- Specific workshop inclusions are subject to change without notice.