On this walking food tour, we sample and sip our way through some of Uptown Charlotte’s best representations of great cuisine and refreshing beverages. Chefs and restaurant owners will explain the influence in their cuisine & beverage menus while providing behind-the-scenes insight into their operation. We will not only get to explore Uptown Charlotte by visually experiencing the vibrant and modern atmosphere, but also through our taste buds!
Price: $44 per person
(special Lopez Culinary Tour pricing)
[toggle title=”Tour Highlights”]
• Sample culinary treasures from a variety of restaurants, farms, and artisans.
• Meet the owners and chefs and hear their passionate stories about their business, personal journey, and specialties.
• Taste an example of craft beer produced here in Charlotte.
• A glimpse into Charlotte’s city market full of culinary shopping gems.
• Wine tastings paired nicely with delicious specialty chef recipes.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Itinerary & Logistics”]
• When: Saturday, May 18, 2013
• Time: 4pm – 6pm – approximately 2 hours
• Where: Meeting location will be provided within 24-48 hours of tour
• Transportation: Your feet!
• Distance covered: about 1 mile
• Discounted Parking
• The amount of tastings on the tour is equivalent to a light meal.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”How to Prepare”]
• What to bring: water, sunscreen, cash for any desired purchases, a camera to capture any food memories.
• Dress appropriately for the weather.
• Please bring a government-issued ID if you plan on participating in alcoholic tastings.
• Answers to additional Frequently Asked Questions.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Policies & Procedures”]
• Advance ticket purchase required.
• Gratuities for your guide are included in price.
• If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know when registering.
• Must be 21 years of age to sample any alcoholic beverages.
• Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to extreme weather, we will refund your money in full.
• Specific tour stops and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
• Tours begin with a 10 minute introduction, so if you are running late, you will still be able to find us.
• Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
• Cancellation Policy: If written cancellation occurs within 48 hours (2 business days) of the tour start time, a cancellation fee of $25 will be subtracted from the refund of each ticket price. Monies will be refunded in full if cancellation notice occurs more than 48 hours of a tour.
• We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment and tour guide emergency or illness. We strive to find a suitable substitute in these cases to avoid any inconvenience to tour registrants.[/toggle]
[ESPRESSO_CART_LINK direct_to_cart=1 moving_to_cart=”Redirecting to cart…”]