Dives to Dining Plaza Midwood Tour (Private)
- March 25, 2017
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- There is one space left
One of Charlotte’s Historic Districts, Plaza Midwood, is a diverse mix of creative local flavor, modern growth, and historical character. On this walking food tour, we will get an enticing look into the past of the area while savoring wonderful cuisine from some great local culinary artisans. These establishments range from locations showcased on the Food Network Show Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives to unique chef-driven establishments and everything in between!
Price: $60 per person
[toggle title=”Tour Highlights”]
• Sample culinary treasures from 6 locally owned restaurants, bars, and artisans.
• Intimate experience with a tour group size around 12 guests or less.
• Meet the owners and chefs and hear their passionate stories about their business and specialties.
• Tastings of craft beer produced right in Charlotte.
• Wine tasting paired nicely with delicious food.
• Learn about the neighborhood’s diverse history and many “firsts” while getting a glimpse at local art and diverse architecture.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Itinerary & Logistics”]
• When: Every other Saturday
• Times: 3pm – 6pm – approximately 3 hours
• Where: Meeting location will be provided with ticket purchase
• Transportation: Your feet!
• Distance covered: about 1.5 miles
• Complimentary Parking
• The amount of tastings on the tour is equivalent to a light meal
(However, most guests leave saying “they are stuffed!”)[/toggle]
[toggle title=”How to Prepare”]
• What to bring: water, sunscreen, cash for any desired purchases, a camera to capture any food memories.
• Dress appropriately for the weather.
• Please bring a government-issued ID if you plan on participating in alcoholic tastings.
• Answers to additional Frequently Asked Questions.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Policies & Procedures”]
• Advance ticket purchase required.
• If you enjoyed your time on the tour, tips are appreciated by your tour guide.
• If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know when registering.
• Must be 21 years of age to sample any alcoholic beverages.
• Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to extreme weather, we will refund your money in full.
• Specific tour stops and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
• Tours begin with an introduction, so if you are running late, you will still be able to find us.
• Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
• Cancellation Policy: If written cancellation occurs within 72 hours (3 business days) of the tour start time, the ticket price is non-refundable. Monies will be refunded in full if cancellation notice occurs more than 72 hours of a tour.
• We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment and tour guide emergency or illness. We strive to find a suitable substitute in these cases to avoid any inconvenience to tour registrants.[/toggle]