(cxl due to lo reg) Innovative Cocktails with Bob Peters
Dive into the world of craft and classic cocktails in an exclusive hands-on workshop with Bob Peters, internationally acclaimed mixologist & beverage consultant.
- November 12, 2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- this event is sold out
This hands-on workshop is perfect for cocktail lovers or any culinary connoisseur interested to learn more about the art of crafting balanced and seasonal beverages. In this workshop you will:
- Explore the foundations of mixology through the history and flavor profiles of various liquors & other ingredients
- Learn how to use the tools of the trade to measure, muddle, shake and stir
- Create & enjoy three seasonal cocktails with the guidance of your instructor as you mingle with your classmates
- Savor light hors d’oeuvres including a cheese display accompanied by various breads, crackers & preserves homemade by your host, QC Catering
- Take home recipe cards for each featured cocktail to help you impress friends and family at home with your newfound expertise!
- Monday, November 12 at 5:30pm
- Approximately 2 hours
- Includes 3 cocktails paired with light hors d’oeuvres
- Free parking available
- $95 per person
How To Prepare
- We will be working in a kitchen environment and hands-on with ingredients. Therefore, please:
- Wear closed-toe shoes
- If you have long hair, you may want to tie it back during the workshop
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting messy while prepping ingredients
- What to bring:
- Bottled water (optional)
- Camera to capture any food memories
Feel free to contact us for answers to any other questions.
If written cancellation occurs within 5 days of the workshop start time, the ticket price is non-refundable. Monies will be refunded in full if cancellation notice occurs more than 5 days before your workshop.
If you are unable to attend this workshop and would like to send someone else in your place, substitutions are acceptable. The resolution of financial arrangements must be made between yourselves.
We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment, staff/instructor emergency or illness, extreme weather circumstances, or other challenges that will prohibit the experience from taking place or meeting expectations. In those instances, we will refund your money in full.
- Advance ticket purchase required.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know when registering. Due to the pre-planned nature of our workshop logistics, we cannot accommodate new or updated dietary restrictions upon arrival or during the event.