Local Flavors of Historic NoDa Tour
Explore the unique flavors of Charlotte’s vibrant Historic Arts District through its local brewpubs, gastropubs, restaurants, and galleries.
- January 5, 2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- this event is sold out
NoDa, Charlotte’s Historic Arts District, is bustling with a vibrant nightlife and live music scene, creative eateries, colorful art, and thriving craft breweries.
Connect with the entrepreneurs, chefs, and artisans who make NoDa their home and find out how their passion is transformed into the unique flavors of the area. Gather around the area’s tables with chef-driven comfort foods, stroll along historic streets full of mill town character, and go behind-the-scenes at a craft brewery to learn about Charlotte’s award-winning craft beer industry. This tour includes:
- Specialties from six locally owned culinary establishments including restaurants, brewpubs, and casual eateries
- Tastings of local craft beers, ciders, and other brews
- Samples of food & beverage products made exclusively in Charlotte
- Opportunities to interact with the key players at each restaurant and hear their stories about their businesses, personal journeys, and specialties
- Introduction to the neighborhood’s history and architecture
- Saturdays at 11:00am
- Approximately 3 hours
- Distance covered: about 1 mile
- Small group with 12 guests or fewer
- Free parking available
- $60 per person
How To Prepare
- Dress appropriately for the weather.
- What to bring:
- Cash for any desired purchases and/or tour guide gratuity
- Camera to capture any food memories
- Government-issued ID if you plan to participate in alcoholic beverage tastings. Any guest consuming alcohol on the tour must be 21+ years of age.
Answers to any other questions can be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page, or by contacting us.
If written cancellation occurs within 5 days of the tour start time, the ticket price is non-refundable. Monies will be refunded in full if cancellation notice occurs more than 5 days before your tour.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergency, or extreme weather circumstances. We strive to find a suitable substitute in these cases to avoid any inconvenience to tour registrants.
- Advance ticket purchase required.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know when registering. Due to the pre-planned nature of our tour logistics, we cannot accommodate new or updated dietary restrictions upon arrival or during the tour experience.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to extreme weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Specific tour stops and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Tours start at our meeting location for a minimum of 20 minutes. If you are running late, you can catch up.
- If you enjoyed your time on the tour, tips are appreciated by your tour guide.