Charlotte’s Arts District is bursting with creative local flavor and historical character. You could spend all day savoring some wonderful cuisine from some great local culinary artisans. On this walking food tour, we will meet those artisans and find out how their passion gets transformed into deliciousness. We will get behind-the-scenes into a chef’s kitchen and also learn some valuable education about some of your favorite beverages!
Price: $40 per person – Dating In Charlotte Member Price
[toggle title=”Tour Highlights”]
• Sample culinary treasures from 4+ locally owned restaurants, bars, shops, and artisans.
• Meet the owners and chefs and hear their passionate stories about their business and specialties.
• Tastings of NoDa’s craft beer produced right in the neighborhood.
• A glimpse into a couple of NoDa’s culinary shopping gems.
• Wine tastings paired nicely with delicious food.
• See great local art and learn some Charlotte history along the way.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Itinerary & Logistics”]
• When: Sunday, April 28, 2013
• Time: 2pm – 4pm – approximately 2 hours
• Where: Meeting location will be emailed closer to event date
• Transportation: Your feet!
• Distance covered: about 2 miles
• Complimentary Street Parking
• The amount of tastings on the tour is equivalent to a light meal
(However, most guests leave saying “they are stuffed!”)[/toggle]
[toggle title=”How to Prepare”]
• What to bring: water, sunscreen, cash for any desired purchases, a camera to capture any food memories.
• Dress appropriately for the weather.
• Please bring a government-issued ID if you plan on participating in alcoholic tastings.
• Answers to additional Frequently Asked Questions.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Policies & Procedures”]
• Advance ticket purchase required.
• If you enjoyed your time on the tour, tips are appreciated by your tour guide.
• If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know when registering.
• Must be 21 years of age to sample any alcoholic beverages.
• Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to extreme weather, we will refund your money in full.
• Specific tour stops and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
• Tours begin with a 15 minute introduction, so if you are running late, you will still be able to find us.
• Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
• Cancellation Policy: If written cancellation occurs within 72 hours (3 business days) of the tour start time, a cancellation fee of $25 will be subtracted from the refund of each ticket price. Monies will be refunded in full if cancellation notice occurs more than 72 hours of a tour.
• We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment and tour guide emergency or illness. We strive to find a suitable substitute in these cases to avoid any inconvenience to tour registrants.[/toggle]
[ESPRESSO_CART_LINK direct_to_cart=1 moving_to_cart=”Redirecting to cart…”]