Local Flavors of NoDa Tour (Sold out except for cancellation <24 hours)
- January 28, 2017
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Charlotte’s Arts District is bursting with creative local character, a thriving local craft beer scene, and vibrant nightlife & live music entertainment venues. You could spend all day and into the late night savoring some wonderful cuisine & brews from some great local culinary artisans, brew pubs, & even bars. On this walking food tour, we will meet those entrepreneurs and artisans to find out how their passion gets transformed into deliciousness. We will get behind-the-scenes into a chef’s kitchen, understand the buzz about Charlotte’s craft beers, and also learn some valuable education about some of your favorite comfort foods!
Price: $60 per person
[toggle title=”Tour Highlights”]
• Sample culinary treasures from 6 locally owned restaurants, bars, coffee shops, artisans, and a brewery/brewpub.
• Intimate experience with a tour group size around 12 guests or less.
• Meet the owners and chefs and hear their passionate stories about their business and specialties.
• Behind-the-scenes glimpse into a chef’s kitchen for a cooking demonstration.
• Tastings of craft beer produced right in the NoDa neighborhood & unique brews from North Carolina.
• A glimpse into a NoDa culinary shopping gem & comfortable coffee shop.
• See great local art and learn some Charlotte history along the way.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Itinerary & Logistics”]
• When: Every other Saturday
• Time: 11am – 2pm – approximately 3 hours
• Where: Meeting location will be provided with ticket purchase
• Transportation: Your feet!
• Distance covered: about 2 miles
• Complimentary Street Parking
• The amount of tastings on the tour is equivalent to a light meal
(However, most guests leave saying “they are stuffed!”)[/toggle]
[toggle title=”How to Prepare”]
• What to bring: water, sunscreen, cash for any desired purchases, a camera to capture any food memories.
• Dress appropriately for the weather.
• Please bring a government-issued ID if you plan on participating in alcoholic tastings.
• Answers to additional Frequently Asked Questions.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Policies & Procedures”]
• Advance ticket purchase required.
• If you enjoyed your time on the tour, tips are appreciated by your tour guide.
• If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know when registering.
• Must be 21 years of age to sample any alcoholic beverages.
• Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to extreme weather, we will refund your money in full.
• Specific tour stops and inclusions are subject to change without notice.
• Tours begin with a 5-10 minute introduction, so if you are running late, you will still be able to find us.
• Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
• Cancellation Policy: If written cancellation occurs within 72 hours (3 business days) of the tour start time, the ticket price is non-refundable. Monies will be refunded in full if cancellation notice occurs more than 72 hours of a tour.
• We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment and tour guide emergency or illness. We strive to find a suitable substitute in these cases to avoid any inconvenience to tour registrants.[/toggle]
[button color=”orange” width=”large” href=”https://feastfoodtours.com/tours-events/walking-food-tours-2/nodas-local-flavor/nodas-local-flavor-calendar/”]Tour Dates/Register[/button]