- this event is sold out
Get behind the scenes to learn how Duck Donuts makes fresh donuts ready for each order, and create your own flavors at home.
Originating on the North Carolina coast, Duck Donuts is a favorite for families across the Carolinas for their classic cake donuts and creative topping combinations. This family-friendly workshop package includes:
- Six pre-made signature Duck Donuts for you to enjoy
- Six plain donuts, with glaze & toppings to make your own flavor combinations
- Behind the scenes livestream experience with Allison to guide you through each step of the donut making process
- Opportunities to connect with Allison during your workshop experience to hear her story and ask questions
- Access to a recording of your workshop for future watching
Contactless doorstep delivery* is included within 10 miles of Duck Donuts (Huntersville) or Duck Donuts (Charlotte) on the day of your workshop before 2:30pm. Workshop livestreams will be hosted on Saturdays at 3:30pm, and private link details will be provided before each workshop.
Guests will need a microwave and a spatula or similar utensil.
*Please Note: If you live outside the delivery zone, package pickup is an option at either location. Details provided with registration.
- Livestream: Saturdays at 4:00pm
- Approximately 30-45 minutes
- Recording access for later viewing
- Package includes 6 pre-made donuts to enjoy and 6 plain donuts with glaze & toppings to make your own
- Contactless doorstep delivery*
- $55 per package
How To Prepare
- Contactless doorstep delivery is included within 10 miles of Duck Donuts (Huntersville) or Duck Donuts (Charlotte) on the day of your workshop before 2:30pm. *If you live outside the delivery zone, package pickup is an option at either location. Details provided with registration.
- We will email you a private online meeting link 24-48 hours before your workshop livestream and will include additional details on setting up your livestream & privacy preferences. We will be using Zoom: watch this video if you would like to familiarize yourself with accessing virtual meetings in advance of your workshop.
- Guests will need a microwave and a spatula or similar utensil.
- We will be live during the workshop, so we encourage interaction & questions.
- We will be recording the workshop livestream and will provide access to the video to all registered participants. If you are unable to join the workshop livestream (or just want to relive the fun), you can review the video and enjoy your tasting on-demand. Once the workshop has concluded, the chat functionality will be closed.
Answers to any other questions can be found by contacting us.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- Advance package purchase required. Complete details on delivery will be provided with registration.
- If you require alternate package delivery dates/times, please call FEAST at 980-258-9992 or email us at email@example.com to discuss any options that may be available to you.
- We can not accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences for this virtual workshop. All food & beverage for this workshop is curated by your instructors to create a unique experience.
- Workshop inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- We are not able to offer refunds on any workshop cancellations.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment, staff/instructor emergencies, or other challenges that will prohibit the experience from taking place as outlined. In those instances, we will refund your money in full.