- this event is sold out
Go behind the scenes to explore the cheesemaking process and enjoy a cheese tasting with Rachel Klebaur, owner and head cheesemonger at Orrman’s Cheese Shop.
Connect with a new cheesemaker each week to tour their farm or cheesemaking facility, discover their cheesemaking process, and taste each unique cheese for yourself! This workshop package includes everything you need for one guest to participate:
- One prepared cheese plate with five cheeses and accompaniments curated by Rachel
- Virtual video tour of the featured cheesemaker’s farm and/or cheesemaking facility
- Livestream tasting experience with Rachel and the featured cheesemaker to guide you through each pairing
- Opportunities to connect with each professional during your tasting experience to hear their story and ask questions
- Access to a recording of your tasting workshop for future watching
Contactless curbside package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Thursday and Friday from 1:00-5:00pm at 7th Street Public Market. Workshop livestreams will be hosted on Fridays at 6:00pm, and private link details will be provided before each workshop.
Plan to take your cheese plate out of the refrigerator about 20 minutes before class.
- Livestream: Fridays at 6:00pm
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Recording access for later viewing
- Curated cheese plate with accompaniments for one guest
- Contactless curbside pickup
- $35 per package
How To Prepare
- Contactless curbside package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Thursday and Friday from 1:00-5:00pm at 7th Street Public Market.
- We will email you a private online meeting link 24-48 hours before your workshop livestream and will include additional details on setting up your livestream & privacy preferences. We will be using Zoom: watch this video if you would like to familiarize yourself with accessing virtual meetings in advance of your workshop.
- Please have your cheese plates out of the refrigerator about 20 minutes before class to allow them to warm to the proper temperature.
- We will be live during the workshop, so we encourage interaction & questions.
- We will be recording the workshop livestream and will provide access to the video to all registered participants. If you are unable to join the workshop livestream (or just want to relive the fun), you can review the video and enjoy your tasting on-demand. Once the workshop has concluded, the chat functionality will be closed.
Answers to any other questions can be found by contacting us.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- Advance package purchase and pickup required. Complete details on the pickup location will be provided with registration.
- If you require alternate package pickup dates/times, please call FEAST at 980-258-9992 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any options that may be available to you.
- We can not accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences for this virtual workshop. All food & beverage for this workshop is curated by your instructors to create a unique experience.
- Workshop inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- We are not able to offer refunds on any workshop cancellations.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment, staff/instructor emergencies, or other challenges that will prohibit the experience from taking place as outlined. In those instances, we will refund your money in full.