- this event is sold out
Hear the stories of aquaculture specialists, farmers, and other watermen gleaned from years of networking on the Carolina coast, and learn how to shuck, prepare, and enjoy your own fresh-from-the-water oysters! This workshop package includes everything you need for one guest to participate:
- A prepared appetizer to begin your workshop experience
- Four courses of local sustainable Sea Level oysters, with preparations and toppings to highlight various flavor profiles (totals one dozen oysters)
- Choice of canned beer or wine selected to pair with your workshop
- A branded shucking knife, yours to keep
- Livestream tasting experience with Chef Brett and Paul to guide you through everything you need to know about enjoying oysters at home
- Opportunities to connect with each professional during your workshop experience to hear their story and ask questions
- Access to a recording of your workshop for future watching
Contactless curbside package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Sunday from 12:00-9:00pm and Monday from 1:00-5:00pm at The Waterman. Workshop livestreams will be hosted on Mondays at 6:00pm via Zoom, and private link details will be provided before each workshop.
Guests will need a towel (will get dirty), a cookie sheet or baking pan, and access to an oven.
- Livestream: Mondays at 6:00pm
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Recording access for later viewing
- Package includes an appetizer, one dozen oysters with toppings & accompaniments, choice of beer or wine, and your own shucking knife to keep
- Contactless curbside pickup
- $65 per package
How To Prepare
- Contactless curbside package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Sunday from 12:00-9:00pm and Monday from 1:00-5:00pm at The Waterman.
- We will email you a private online meeting link 24-48 hours before your workshop livestream and will include additional details on setting up your livestream & privacy preferences. We will be using Zoom: watch this video if you would like to familiarize yourself with accessing virtual meetings in advance of your workshop.
- Guests will need a towel (will get dirty), a cookie sheet or baking pan, and access to an oven.
- We will be live during the workshop, so we encourage interaction & questions.
- We will be recording the workshop livestream and will provide access to the video to all registered participants. If you are unable to join the workshop livestream (or just want to relive the fun), you can review the video and enjoy your tasting on-demand. Once the workshop has concluded, the chat functionality will be closed.
Answers to any other questions can be found by contacting us.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- Advance package purchase and pickup required. Complete details on the pickup location will be provided with registration.
- If you require alternate package pick up dates/times, please call FEAST at 980-258-9992 or email us at email@example.com to discuss any options that may be available to you.
- We can not accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences for this virtual workshop. All food & beverage for this workshop is curated by your instructors to create a unique experience.
- Workshop inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- We are not able to offer refunds on any workshop cancellations.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment, staff/instructor emergencies, or other challenges that will prohibit the experience from taking place as outlined. In those instances, we will refund your money in full.