- this event is sold out
Get into the kitchen with Julia Simon, chef & owner of Nourish, for a hands-on workshop creating a nutritious, immune-supporting veggie stock.
As one of the basic building blocks of home and restaurant cooking, broths bring new layers of flavor and nutrition to dishes from every cuisine. This workshop package includes:
- All of the ingredients you need to make two quarts of aromatic broth, sourced locally (where applicable) from J&J Family Farm, Barbee Farms, and Roundtop Farm
- Storage containers and recipe notes to use again & again
- Livestream cooking experience with Julia to guide you through each step of the process
- Opportunities to connect with Julia during your tasting experience to hear her story and ask questions
- Access to a recording of your tasting workshop for future watching
Contactless doorstep delivery is included for these zip codes during the week of your workshop Monday & Tuesday from 11:00am-4:00pm. Workshop livestreams will be hosted on Tuesdays at 7:00pm, and private link details will be provided before each workshop.
Guests will need a large stockpot or dutch oven (approx. 6 qt. capacity), a knife for some light chopping, and three quarts of water. Plan to wash your vegetables before the livestream begins.
- Livestream: Tuesdays at 7:00pm
- Approximately 1 hour
- Recording access for later viewing
- Package includes all ingredients, storage containers, and recipe
- Suitable for vegan guests
- Contactless doorstep delivery
- $60 per package
How To Prepare
- Contactless doorstep delivery is included for these zip codes during the week of your workshop Monday & Tuesday from 11:00am-4:00pm.
- We will email you a private online meeting link 24-48 hours before your workshop livestream and will include additional details on setting up your livestream & privacy preferences. We will be using Zoom: watch this video if you would like to familiarize yourself with accessing virtual meetings in advance of your workshop.
- Guests will need a large stockpot or dutch oven (approx. 6 qt. capacity), a knife for some light chopping, and three quarts of water. Plan to wash your vegetables before the livestream begins.
- We will be live during the workshop, so we encourage interaction & questions.
- We will be recording the workshop livestream and will provide access to the video to all registered participants. If you are unable to join the workshop livestream (or just want to relive the fun), you can review the video and enjoy your tasting on-demand. Once the workshop has concluded, the chat functionality will be closed.
Answers to any other questions can be found by contacting us.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- Advance package purchase required. Complete details on delivery will be provided with registration.
- If you require alternate package delivery dates/times, please call FEAST at 980-258-9992 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any options that may be available to you.
- We can not accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences for this virtual workshop. All food & beverage for this workshop is curated by your instructors to create a unique experience.
- Workshop inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- We are not able to offer refunds on any workshop cancellations.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment, staff/instructor emergencies, or other challenges that will prohibit the experience from taking place as outlined. In those instances, we will refund your money in full.