- this event is sold out
Join Brett Faldstein, Executive Chef at Sea Level NC and ACE No. 3, and his team in the kitchen as we travel the globe learning all the ways various cultures prepare raw or marinated fresh seafood dishes.
Ceviche, poke, crudo, carpaccio, sashimi – oh my! What do all of those seafood preparations mean and which cultures created them? Gather around the table to create refreshing fresh fish at home with a focus on sustainable & local resources. This workshop package includes:
- A prepared appetizer to begin your workshop experience
- Four courses of local sustainable fresh raw seafood dishes, with preparations and toppings to highlight various flavor profiles
- One course will provide an interactive “cooking” experience
- Choice of Cocktail Kit to stir things up
- Livestream tasting experience with Brett and his team to guide you through everything you need to know about enjoying fresh raw seafood preparations at home
- Opportunities to connect with each professional during your workshop experience to hear their story and ask questions
- Access to a recording of your workshop for future watching
- Workshop livestreams will be hosted on Mondays at 6:00pm, and private link details will be provided before each workshop.
Guests will need to provide serving utensils, bowls, and plates. For your choice of cocktail kit, guests will need to provide liquor.
PLEASE NOTE: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Livestream: Mondays at 6:00pm
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Recording access for later viewing
- Package includes an appetizer, four courses of fresh seafood with toppings & accompaniments, choice of cocktail kit
- Contactless curbside pickup
- $65 per package
How To Prepare:
- Contactless curbside package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Sunday from 11:00am-9:00pm and Monday from 11:00am-5:00pm at The Waterman.
- We will email you a private online meeting link 24-48 hours before your workshop livestream and will include additional details on setting up your livestream & privacy preferences. We will be using Zoom: watch this video if you would like to familiarize yourself with accessing virtual meetings in advance of your workshop.
- Guests will need to provide serving utensils, bowls, and plates. For your choice of cocktail kit, guests will need to provide liquor.
- We will be live during the workshop, so we encourage interaction & questions.
- We will be recording the workshop livestream and will provide access to the video to all registered participants. If you are unable to join the workshop livestream (or just want to relive the fun), you can review the video and enjoy your tasting on-demand. Once the workshop has concluded, the chat functionality will be closed.
Answers to any other questions can be found by contacting us.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- Advance package purchase and pickup required. Complete details on the pickup location will be provided with registration.
- If you require alternate package pick up dates/times, please call FEAST at 980-258-9992 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any options that may be available to you.
- We can not accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences for this virtual workshop. All food & beverage for this workshop is curated by your instructors to create a unique experience. Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Workshop inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- We are not able to offer refunds on any workshop cancellations.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment, staff/instructor emergencies, or other challenges that will prohibit the experience from taking place as outlined. In those instances, we will refund your money in full.