- this event is sold out
Get into the kitchen with Alex Piatt, Executive Chef of Aria Tuscan Grill & Cicchetti, and Brion Cephus, Retail Manager of Cicchetti, for a hands-on workshop exploring traditional Italian pasta dishes.
With some insight and guidance from the professionals, you can make fresh pasta at home without the need for specialty equipment! This workshop package includes everything you need to make dinner for two guests:
- All of the ingredients needed to make your own pasta dish
- A bottle of wine to enjoy with your meal (choice of red or white)
- Recipe notes to use again & again
- Livestream cooking experience with Chef Alex to guide you through each step of the cooking process, and Brion to share his wine expertise
- Opportunities to connect with Chef Alex & Brion during your workshop experience to hear their stories and ask questions
- Access to a recording of your workshop for future watching
Contactless curbside package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Thursday and Friday from 3:00-6:00pm at Cicchetti (corner of Trade St. & College St.).
Workshop livestreams will be hosted on Saturdays at 4:00pm, and private link details will be provided before each workshop.
Guests will need their own corkscrew, glassware, plates, and utensils, as well as a fork, a sharp knife, a rolling pin or wine bottle, water, salt, plastic wrap, a large pot, a sauté pan, and tongs or a spatula. A blender or food processor and a bench scraper may be helpful for some recipes but are not required.
- Livestream: Saturdays at 4:00pm
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Recording access for later viewing
- Package includes all supplies to make dinner for two guests: ingredients for homemade pasta & sauce, and a bottle of wine (choice of red or white)
- $100 per package
How To Prepare
- Contactless curbside package pickup is available the week of your workshop on Thursday and Friday from 3:00-6:00pm at Cicchetti (corner of Trade St. & College St.).
- We will email you a private online meeting link 24-48 hours before your workshop livestream and will include additional details on setting up your livestream & privacy preferences. We will be using Zoom: watch this video if you would like to familiarize yourself with accessing virtual meetings in advance of your workshop
- Guests will need their own corkscrew, glassware, plates, and utensils, as well as a fork, a sharp knife, a rolling pin or wine bottle, water, salt, plastic wrap, a large pot, a sauté pan, and tongs or a spatula. A blender or food processor and a bench scraper may be helpful but are not required.
- We will be live during the workshop, so we encourage interaction & questions.
- We will be recording the workshop livestream and will provide access to the video to all registered participants. If you are unable to join the workshop livestream (or just want to relive the fun), you can review the video and enjoy your tasting on-demand. Once the workshop has concluded, the chat functionality will be closed.
Answers to any other questions can be found by contacting us.
- Please read our Waiver & Release before registering.
- Advance package purchase and pickup required. Complete details on the pickup location will be provided with registration.
- If you require alternate package pickup dates/times, please call FEAST at 980-258-9992 or email us at email@example.com to discuss any options that may be available to you.
- We can not accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences for this virtual workshop. All food & beverage for this workshop is curated by your instructors to create a unique experience.
- Workshop inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- We are not able to offer refunds on any workshop cancellations.
- We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to insufficient enrollment, staff/instructor emergencies, or other challenges that will prohibit the experience from taking place as outlined. In those instances, we will refund your money in full.