Meet the Cheesemaker Tasting Notes
June 26, 2020
- Walden - cow milk $10 each
- Cumberland - raw cow milk $12.50 / half pound
- Coppinger - raw cow milk $14 / half pound
- Fredonia - raw cow milk $15 / half pound
- Shakerag - raw cow milk $17.50 / half pound
Copper Pot & Wooden Spoon Apple Pie Moonshine Jam $10/jar, The Jam Stand Blueberry Bourbon Preserves $9/jar, Cloister Wildflower Honey $10/bottle, Roots & Branches Crackers $5.25/box
Nestled in a cove on the floor of the picturesque Sequatchie Valley, Sequatchie Cove Creamery produces farmstead cheese using time-honored European traditions with a distinctly Southern flair. Their cheeses are made using the raw milk from cows who spend every waking moment on grass, letting the expression of the land shine through in its flavors.
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.