Meet the Cheesemaker Tasting Notes
May 15, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours Monday through Saturday from 12:00-3:40pm. Book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available or free delivery for orders over $75 within several Charlotte zip codes.
- Spring Fever - cow milk $17/half lb | Paired with Cloister Wildflower Honey
- Field of Creams - goat milk $17.50/half lb | Paired with Spanish Olives
- Fool’s Gold - cow milk $18/half lb | Paired with Cornichons
- Bearded Lady - goat milk $19/half lb | Paired with Jam Stand Fig Tamarind
- Blue Chevrolait - goat milk $19/half lb | Paired with Cloister Wildflower Honey
Prodigal Farms creates handcrafted farmstead cheeses, breads, produce, and farm-crafted specialty items on their 97-acre farm in rural Rougemont, North Carolina. This family farm is centered around their pastured Animal Welfare Approved goat herd.
Cheese can be purchased at various farmers' markets in the area, as well as Orrman's Cheese Shop.
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We are looking forward to adding more Meet the Cheesemaker Workshops soon to complement our other offerings. There's something for everyone: seafood lovers, beer drinkers, wine connoisseurs, family-friendly, date nights, and more.