Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
April 29, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Monday-Saturday from 1:00-5:00pm & free delivery is available for orders over $75 within a seven-mile radius of the store.
- Green Hill - cow milk, Sweet Grass Dairy, Thomasville, GA $16 / 8 oz. round
- Rocket’s Robiola - cow milk, Boxcarr Handmade, Cedar Grove, NC $14 / half pound
- Asher Blue - cow milk, Sweet Grass Dairy, Thomasville, GA $12 / half pound
- Roquefort - raw sheep milk, Gabriel Coulet, Roquefort-sur-Soulzon, FR $14 / half pound
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am – 4:00pm Monday-Saturday with free delivery on orders over $100 within 10 miles of the store. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop- specially priced for our participants:
- 2017 Alexander Valley Merlot | $11.99 375 mL / $23.99 750 mL
- NV Anna Codorniu Blanc de Blancs | $6.99 187 mL / $14.99 750 mL
- 2016 Klinker Brick Zinfandel | $14.99 375 mL / $21.99 750 mL
- 2017 Emotion de la Tour Blanche Sauternes | $20.99 375 mL / $39.99 750 mL
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops scheduled for every Wednesday through the end of June, along with Oysters 101 on Monday, May 4th, Beer 101: Brew & Chew on May 7th, and an Aromatic Vegetable Broth Making Workshop on Tuesday, May 12th. Keep an eye out for more dates and experiences coming soon!