Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
December 16, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Tuesday-Sunday from 11:00am-5:00pm. Orrman's kitchen is now open: Take-Out Tuesday-Sunday or Dine-In Thursday-Sunday 11am-5pm. You can also place an order from a limited selection in their online store. Raclette Night is back on Thursdays - get your tickets!
- Snowfields - cow milk, Saxon Creamery, Malone, WI $11/half lb
- Truffle Brie - cow milk, Orrman's Cheese Shop, Charlotte, NC $13.50/half lb
- Calvander - cow milk, Chapel Hill Creamery, Chapel Hill, NC $14/half lb
- L'Etivaz - raw cow milk, Florian & Mélanie Zjörien, Alp Tompey, Switzerland $14.50/half lb
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am–5:00pm Monday-Sunday. The market is open for in-person shopping Thursdays - Sundays. Additionally, they offer $10 delivery inside the I-277 Loop or $10 plus $1/mile outside of Uptown. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop are 10% off for our participants:
- NV Avissi Prosecco - $14.99 750 mL
- 2015 Finca Nueva Crianza - $19.99 750 mL
- 2018 San Polo Toscano Rubio - $19.99 750 mL
- 2018 Shatter Grenache - $22.99 750 mL
We have enjoyed gathering around the table with you in 2020 to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home!
As we head into 2021, FEAST is going to bow out of the middle of these Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops to let Josh & Rachel manage their future vision for the experience. It has been an honor to assist them in keeping this popular event alive during our stay-at-home lifestyles.
Stay tuned...keep an eye out for the ways FEAST will be rethinking and restructuring our future culinary experiences!