Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
December 2, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Tuesday-Sunday from 11:00am-5:00pm. Orrman's kitchen is now open: Take-Out Tuesday-Sunday or Dine-In Thursday-Sunday 11am-5pm. You can also place an order from a limited selection in their online store. Raclette Night is back on Thursdays - get your tickets!
- Sofia - goat milk, Capriole Cheese, Greenville, IN $16.50/half lb
- Fiore Sardo - raw sheep milk, S'Arta Sardigna, Sardinia, Italy $15/half lb
- Taleggio - cow milk, casArrigoni, Valtaleggio, Italy $14/half lb
- Sbrinz - raw cow milk, Gourmino, Alp Chüeneren, Switzerland $16.50/half lb
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am–5:00pm Monday-Sunday. The market is open for in-person shopping Thursdays - Sundays. Additionally, they offer $10 delivery inside the I-277 Loop or $10 plus $1/mile outside of Uptown. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop are 10% off for our participants:
- 2018 Bove Pecorino - $21.99 750 mL
- 2017 Le Morette Mandolara Lugana - $21.99 750 mL
- 2016 Giuseppe Brancatelli Valle delle Stelle - $28.99 750 mL
- 2015 Vicus Aglianico Irpinia - $22.99 750 mL
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have one more Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshop scheduled for 2020 on December 16th! Hope you can join us!
In 2021, keep an eye out for the ways we will be rethinking and restructuring our future culinary experiences!