Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
July 1, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Monday-Saturday from 11:00am-5:00pm. Orrman's kitchen is now open 7 days a week: Take-Out Monday-Wednesday and Take-Out or Dine-In Thursday-Sunday.
- Rocket's Robiola - cow milk, Boxcarr Handmade, Cedar Grove, NC $14/half lb
- Smokey Blue - cow milk, Rogue Creamery, Central Point, OR $16/half lb
- Coppinger - raw cow milk, Sequatchie Cove Creamery, Sequatchie, TN $14/half lb
- Ubriaco Pinot Rose - cow milk, Formaggio Moro, Veneto, Italy $14/half lb
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am–4:00pm Monday-Saturday with free delivery on orders over $100 within 10 miles of the store. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop- specially priced for our participants:
- NV Zonin Prosecco - $11.99 750 mL
- 2017 Cantina Zaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo - $17.99 750 mL
- 2018 Terra Alpina Pinot Grigio - $15.99 750 mL
- 2018 Coltibuono Chianti Classico - $12.99 375 mL; 2018 - $16.99 750 mL
Our guest speaker, Celine DeMaesschalck, shared her creative outlet while not working at ATWS - Modern Hobbyist. For more information and promo codes for future purchases:
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops scheduled for every Wednesday through the end of July (except July 8th), along with a wide variety of other offerings. There's something for everyone: cheeseboard aficionados, seafood lovers, family-friendly, and more.