Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
June 3, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Monday-Saturday from 1:00-5:00pm & free delivery is available for orders over $75 within a seven-mile radius of the store.
- Sofia - goat milk, Capriole, Greenville, IN $ 17.50/half lb
- Calvander - cow milk, Chapel Hill Creamery, Chapel Hill, NC | $14/half lb
- Norwood - cow milk, Kenny’s Farmstead Cheese, Austin, KY | $12.50/half lb
- Juscht - cow milk, Käserei Vorderfultigen, Gantrisch, Switzerland | $14/half lb
- Cottonbell with Tarragon & Pink Peppercorns - cow milk, Boxcarr Handmade, Cedar Grove, NC | $15/half lb
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am–4:00pm Monday-Saturday with free delivery on orders over $100 within 10 miles of the store. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop- specially priced for our participants:
- 2018 Terra Alpina Pinot Grigio | $10.99 375 mL / $15.99 750 mL
- 2018 King Estate Pinot Gris | $11.99 375 mL / $23.99 750 mL
- 2016 Line 39 Pinot Noir | $10.99 375 mL / $16.99 750 mL
- 2017 King Estate Pinot Noir | $17.99 375 mL / $32.99 750 mL
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops scheduled for every Wednesday through the end of June, along with a wide variety of other offerings. There's something for everyone: cheeseboard aficionados, seafood lovers, family-friendly, date nights, and more.