Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
November 18, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Tuesday-Sunday from 11:00am-5:00pm. Orrman's kitchen is now open: Take-Out Tuesday-Sunday or Dine-In Thursday-Sunday 11am-5pm. You can also place an order from a limited selection in their online store. Raclette Night is back on Thursdays - get your tickets!
- Mahon - raw cow milk, Cooperativa Insular Ganadera de Menorca, SP $12.50/half lb
- Red Dragon - cow milk, Somerdale International, Wales $12/half lb
- Tomme de la Châtaigneraie - goat milk, Hervé Mons, France $15.50/half lb
- Beaufort Été - raw cow milk, Rodolphe le Meunier, France $19.50/half lb
- Thunder Mountain - cow milk, Chapel Hill Creamery, NC $15/half lb
- Birba Blu - cow milk, Caseificio Rosso Biella, Pollone, Italy $12.50/half lb
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am–5:00pm Monday-Sunday. The market is open for in-person shopping Thursdays - Sundays. Additionally, they offer $10 delivery inside the I-277 Loop or $10 plus $1/mile outside of Uptown. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop are 10% off for our participants:
- 2018 Nik Weis Riesling - $17.99 750 mL
- 2018 Chauvet Fréres Morgon Côte du Py - $19.99 750 mL
- NV SR 262 Sparkling Rosé - $16.99 750 mL
- 2018 In Sheep's Clothing Cabernet Sauvignon - $23.99 750 mL
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops scheduled for every Wednesday through the end of December, along with a wide variety of other offerings on the way.