Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
October 7, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Tuesday-Sunday from 11:00am-5:00pm. Orrman's kitchen is now open: Take-Out Tuesday-Sunday or Dine-In Thursday-Sunday 11am-5pm. You can also place an order from a limited selection in their online store. Raclette Night is back on Thursdays - get your tickets!
- Besace du Berger - goat milk, Fromagerie Chèvrefeuille, Perigord, France $11 each
- Norwood - raw cow milk, Kenny's Farmhouse Cheese, Austin, KY $12.50/half lb
- Dirty Girl - cow & goat milk, Prodigal Farm, Rougemont, NC $19/half lb
- Rogue River Blue - cow milk, Rogue Creamery, Central Point, WA $29/half lb
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am–5:00pm Monday-Sunday. The market is open for in-person shopping Thursdays - Sundays. Additionally, they offer $10 delivery inside the I-277 Loop or $10 plus $1/mile outside of Uptown. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop are 10% off for our participants:
- 2019 Justin Sauvignon Blanc - $16.99 750 mL
- 2019 Justin Rosé - $16.99 750 mL
- 2018 Landmark Vineyards Overlook Chardonnay - $13.99 375 mL
- $23.99 750 mL
- 2017 Justin Cabernet Sauvignon - $26.99 750 mL
- Not tasted, but on sale October 19-23: Justin Isosceles - $58.99 per bottle (normally $76.99)
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops scheduled for every Wednesday through the end of October, along with a wide variety of other offerings - including an in-person hands-on Cocktail Making Workshop.