Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
October 21, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Tuesday-Sunday from 11:00am-5:00pm. Orrman's kitchen is now open: Take-Out Tuesday-Sunday or Dine-In Thursday-Sunday 11am-5pm. You can also place an order from a limited selection in their online store. Raclette Night is back on Thursdays - get your tickets!
- Pata Cabra - goat milk, Quesos La Pardina, Aragon, Spain $13/half lb
- Norwood - raw cow milk, Kenny's Farmstead, Austin, KY $12.50/half lb
- Reypenaer XO - cow milk, Wijngaard Kaas, Woerden, Holland $16.50/half lb
- Mountaineer - raw cow milk, Meadow Creek Diary, Galax, VA $13.50/half lb
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am–5:00pm Monday-Sunday. The market is open for in-person shopping Thursdays - Sundays. Additionally, they offer $10 delivery inside the I-277 Loop or $10 plus $1/mile outside of Uptown. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop are 10% off for our participants:
- 2018 Menade Rueda Verdejo - $17.99 750 mL
- 2017 Hazana Vidas Viejas Rioja - $16.99 750 mL
- NV Codorniu Classico - $11.99 750 mL; $5.99 187 mL
- 2017 Solanera Red Blend - $16.99 750 mL
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops scheduled for every Wednesday through the end of November, along with a wide variety of other offerings on the way.