Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
October 28, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Tuesday-Sunday from 11:00am-5:00pm. Orrman's kitchen is now open: Take-Out Tuesday-Sunday or Dine-In Thursday-Sunday 11am-5pm. You can also place an order from a limited selection in their online store. Raclette Night is back on Thursdays - get your tickets!
- Roquefort - raw sheep milk, Gabriel Coulet, Roquefort-sur-Soulzon, France $14/half lb
- Snowfields - cow milk, Saxon Creamery, Malone, WI $12.50/half lb
- CottonBoo - cow & goat milk, Boxcarr Handmade, Cedar Grove, NC $15/half lb
- Drover's Road Cheddar - cow milk, Looking Glass Creamery, Columbus, NC $14/half lb
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am–5:00pm Monday-Sunday. The market is open for in-person shopping Thursdays - Sundays. Additionally, they offer $10 delivery inside the I-277 Loop or $10 plus $1/mile outside of Uptown. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop are 10% off for our participants:
- 2016 Klinker Brick Old Vine Zinfandel - $14.99 375 mL; $21.99 750 mL
- 2019 Essay Chenin Blanc- $11.99 750 mL
- 2018 Tasmorcan Barbera - $19.99 750 mL
- NV Kopke Fine Ruby Port - $12.99 375 mL; $21.99 750 mL
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops scheduled for every Wednesday through the end of December, along with a wide variety of other offerings on the way.