Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
September 23, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Tuesday-Sunday from 11:00am-5:00pm. Orrman's kitchen is now open: Take-Out Tuesday-Sunday or Dine-In Thursday-Sunday 11am-5pm. You can also place an order from a limited selection in their online store.
- Salva Cremasco DOP - cow milk, Formaggi Ciresa, Lombardia, Italy $11.50/half lb
- Bierkase - cow milk, Truer, Woerden, Holland $9.50/half lb or free 1/4 lb with cheese purchase (this week only)
- Providence - goat milk, Goat Lady Diary, Asheboro, NC $19/half lb
- Prairie Breeze Cheddar - cow milk, Milton Creamery, Milton, IA $8.50/half lb & Berry Best Jam - Imladris Farm, Asheville, NC
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am–5:00pm Monday-Sunday. The market is open for in-person shopping Thursdays - Sundays. Additionally, they offer $10 delivery inside the I-277 Loop or $10 plus $1/mile outside of Uptown. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop are 10% off for our participants:
- 2018 Abisso Catarratto - $19.99 750 mL
- 2016 Capitelles des Fermes Les Muriers Red Blend - $10.99 750 mL
- 2019 Koha Sauvignon Blanc - $12.99 750 mL
- 2018 friends.red - $14.99 750 mL
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops scheduled for every Wednesday through the end of October, along with a wide variety of other offerings - including an in-person hands-on Cocktail Making Workshop.