Wine & Cheese Tasting Notes
September 30, 2020
Orrman's Cheese Shop is available for virtual tours: book your appointment on their website. Curbside pick-up is available Tuesday-Sunday from 11:00am-5:00pm. Orrman's kitchen is now open: Take-Out Tuesday-Sunday or Dine-In Thursday-Sunday 11am-5pm. You can also place an order from a limited selection in their online store.
- Raclette - cow milk, Société Fromagère Livradois, Fournols, France $10/half lb
- Cabrales DOP - cow milk, Quesera de Cares, Asturias, Spain $12.50/half lb or free 1/4 lb with cheese purchase (this week only)
- Pave du Nord - cow milk, Maison Mons Fromager, Calais, France $15/half lb
- Mekkerstee - goat milk, Mekkerstee Dairy, Ouddorp, Netherlands $14/half lb
Assorted Table offers curbside pick-up from 11:00am–5:00pm Monday-Sunday. The market is open for in-person shopping Thursdays - Sundays. Additionally, they offer $10 delivery inside the I-277 Loop or $10 plus $1/mile outside of Uptown. Call 704-277-3234 or visit their website to place an order.
Wines from your workshop are 10% off for our participants:
- 2019 Jean Perrier et Fils Savoie - $15.99 750 mL
- 2018 La Quercia Montepulciano d'Abruzzo - $14.99 750 mL
- 2015 Freemark Abbey Stagecoach Vineyard Merlot - Normally $94.99 750 mL
- SALE $36.99 750 mL (not applicable for 10% off)
Gather around the table to explore new culinary experiences and unique flavors from the comfort of your home! Our workshop livestreams bring the expertise and passion of Charlotte's local chefs, farmers, and food producers to you.
We currently have Wine & Cheese Tasting Workshops scheduled for every Wednesday through the end of October, along with a wide variety of other offerings - including an in-person hands-on Cocktail Making Workshop.
Keep an eye out for more dates & experiences coming soon!