We are now offering in-person workshops & interactive livestreams to allow you to connect with Charlotte's culinary community either from the comfort of home virtually or in-person with social distancing! Our interactive livestreams are easy: pick an experience, carry out a curated package, and join us virtually with the chefs & owners to savor a flavorful experience!
Our current food tour schedule is on hold based on current reopening guidelines and Tour Partners' lack of availability. We will continue to prioritize our guests' and guides' health and safety to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Chef-Driven Dining in Uptown Tour
- Saturdays at 3:00pm
- Approximately 3 hours
- Distance covered: about 0.5 miles
- Group transportation for part of tour
- Small group with 12 guests or fewer
- $85 per person
Uptown Charlotte has a new rank of talented chefs and culinary artisans gaining national exposure. They have represented Charlotte around the region and across the country with participation in acclaimed Food + Wine festivals and James Beard Foundation events.
Experience first-hand how these chefs use masterful techniques and a bounty of high-quality ingredients provided by local farmers and international culinary artisans to create the flavors which define Charlotte's culinary culture. Along the way, enjoy beverage samples selected to pair with each dish: explore examples of the city's burgeoning craft beer industry, learn about wine and food pairing, or discover craft mixology with cocktails that mix new and traditional flavors. This food tour includes:
- Chef’s choice food items at five upscale Charlotte restaurants*
- Tastings of local beer, unique wines, and/or craft cocktail samples*
- Cooking demonstrations with chefs
- Opportunities to interact with the key players at each restaurant and hear their stories about their businesses, personal journeys, and specialties
- Introduction to Charlotte landmarks and their history
- Chartered transportation for a portion of the tour
*Note: Due to the chef-driven theme of this tour and the seasonal nature of ingredients, all food and beverage offerings are determined exclusively by each culinary team and are subject to change. As a result, we are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions (with the exception of non-drinkers) on this tour.
Book Your Experience
Book Your Experience
If the event you're interested in is sold out, please contact us to be placed on a waitlist & check back as we're always adding more dates!