We are now offering in-person workshops & interactive livestreams to allow you to connect with Charlotte's culinary community either from the comfort of home virtually or in-person with social distancing! Our interactive livestreams are easy: pick an experience, carry out a curated package, and join us virtually with the chefs & owners to savor a flavorful experience!
Our current food tour schedule is on hold based on current reopening guidelines and Tour Partners' lack of availability. We will continue to prioritize our guests' and guides' health and safety to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Local Flavors of Historic NoDa Tour
- Saturdays at 11:00am
- Approximately 3 hours
- Distance covered: about 0.8 miles
- Small group with 12 guests or fewer
- Free parking available
- $65 per person
NoDa, Charlotte’s Historic Arts District, is bustling with a vibrant nightlife and live music scene, creative eateries, colorful art, and thriving craft breweries.
Connect with the entrepreneurs, chefs, and artisans who make NoDa their home and find out how their passion is transformed into the unique flavors of the area. Gather around the area's tables with chef-driven comfort foods, stroll along historic streets full of mill town character, and go behind-the-scenes at a craft brewery to learn about Charlotte’s award-winning craft beer industry. This tour includes:
- Specialties from six locally-owned culinary establishments including restaurants, brewpubs, and casual eateries
- Tastings of local craft beers and other brews
- Samples of food & beverage products made exclusively in Charlotte
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the beer-making process from grain to glass
- Opportunities to interact with the key players at each restaurant and hear their stories about their businesses, personal journeys, and specialties
- Introduction to the neighborhood's history and Charlotte’s thriving craft beer community
*Note: Due to the theme of this tour and the specialties of our featured restaurants, we are unable to accommodate gluten-free or dairy-free dietary restrictions on this tour.
Book Your Experience
Book Your Experience
If the event you're interested in is sold out, please contact us to be placed on a waitlist & check back as we're always adding more dates!